Almost everything related to home renovation could be sold on UWeX Marketplace, no matter physical products or services.
Under the editor is the Product Type panel. Define the product type (as outlined below) and whether it is a downloadable (digital) or virtual (no physical package) product.
- A Simple product type covers the vast majority of any products you may sell. Simple products are shipped and have no options. For example, a book.
- A Variable product is a product that has variations, each of which may have a different SKU, price, stock option, etc. For example, a t-shirt available in different colors and/or sizes.
- A bookable product allows you to sell your time or date based bookings. It’s perfect for those wanting to offer appointments, services or rentals.
- A Virtual product is one that doesn’t require shipping. For example, selling a subscription. .
- A Downloadable product is much like a virtual one. It’s not shipping but your customers are given a downloadable file. For example, digital album, PDF catalogue, or even photo.
Just note virtual products don’t require shipping — an order containing virtual products won’t calculate any shipping costs.