UWeX.co is an online sharing community for home renovation businesses, professionals and homeowners. Closely connecting with each other and applying the LEAN solutions into the process, we together make home renovation experiences more FINANCIALLY, ENVIRONMENTALLY, and HUMANLY FRIENDLY.
UWeX Hire Market is a place to connect people who are seeking job opportunities to those who are seeking for helpers. Showcase your capabilities for FREE on UWeX Hire Market and you get the chances to,
- take the renovation jobs directly from the homeowners;
- team up with other renovators to get projects done;
- be hired by employers who are looking for helpers.
It’s free to get yourself onto UWeX Hire Market. Simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Become a vendor of our marketplace by visiting https://uwex.co and going to “My UWeX Shop”à “Register My Shop”. Your shop will be the window for you to showcase yourself. It’s free for you to show up on our marketplace.
If you have a business name, you can use your business name as your vendor name. If you don’t have one, we suggest you use your own name. Then give us a brief introduction of yourself. If you are referred to us through other UWeX members or certain employment service organizations, please add a message “Referred by ________” at the end of your descriptions to help us give thanks to them.
Step 2: Check your mailbox for log in details. Kindly notice that there are two emails you will receive before you can log into your vendor account. The subject of the first email is [UWeX] Vendor Registration which contains your username and password information.
The second email is subject as [UWeX] Vendor Approval with a login address, where you can manage your shop.
Step 3: Log into your vendor dashboard through the linkage https://www.uwex.co/wp-admin/in the email, or through “My Account” on https://UWeX.co.
- log in through My Account on https://uwex.co. Click on “Vendor Dashboard” to access your management page.
Through either, you will get to your management page.
Step 4: Make yourself available for hiring by adding a bookable product.
- Go to: Products > Add Product on the left side of your window.
- Enter a title and description for yourself. For example, your title as “Certified Electrician” and describe your experiences and other credentials.
- SelectBookable Product in the Product Data dropdown menu. Also tick the Virtual checkbox. Fields will change to reflect bookable products.
Please go to Support>Adding a Bookable Product for more details on set up .
If you have any questions on viewing this file, please feel free to contact us @416-817-7717 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.