Like our 4-paws partners, our sofa cannot accompany with us for a lifetime. Usually a sofa gives our body a comfortable support for 7-15 years. Quite a wide range, huh? So when is an appropriate time to replace it? Here are several things may help you to make up your mind.
- Hear squeaky sound when sitting on it. That means the structure of the sofa is not right. The frame may be broken anytime when a weight is added onto it.
- See wear or tear on the cover of cushions, either leather or fabrics. Be aware that the fillings or springs may come out and get messy.
- Find stains on covers. The stains not only affect the appearance of the sofa. They might encourage germs and parasites living in the sofa cushions.
- See fading colors. Over exposure to the sunshine or light of lamps can reduce the lifespan of a sofa. Changes on color is the visible sign of such a hurt.
- Notice the sofa disagreeing with other furniture or decorations at home. A recent renovation or replacement of other furniture may awkward the old sofa.
If any of above appears, a new sofa can be considered, especially at the season when promotions are available. Find better quality sofas that cannot be found at the chain furniture stores at the same and even lower prices. We all deserve high quality, long durability and reliable safety.